Did you know that 84% of smartphone users often use their mobile phone to enrich or make their shopping experience easier? By the end of this year, the mobile share of all e-commerce purchases will count for around 40 to even 50%. And among the 500 largest mobile retailers in the world, 42% of all their mobile sales were generated from mobile apps.
Needless to say, the mobile phone has developed into the favourite consumer tool in recent years. Retailers who understand this, use their mobile apps to build consumer loyalty at all stages of their customer journey. However, simply providing an app is not enough…
In our white paper, The 10 Commandments of Mobile Loyalty, we analyse the 10 main characteristics of successful apps for you. The second publication, The Retail App, will let you take a closer look at four specific challenges facing retail apps today:
- Increase your engagement
- Increase your conversion
- Provide a consistent customer experience
- Personalise your communications
And the white paper, The Mobile payments landscape and its opportunities, is dedicated to answering a number of key questions about putting the attractive opportunities of mobile payment in action:
- What are the most important mobile payment technologies, and what are their benefits?
- Who are the most important providers of mobile payment solutions?
- In what way are companies already successfully using it?
- Which solutions fit best with your digital mobile strategy?