Android Developers at international mobile creative and tech agency in the heart of La Coruña
Are you an experienced Android developer, looking to join a leading international mobile solution specialist? Stop looking further because we are looking for you!
Join MobGen and work on cutting edge global Android application projects.
MobGen is a Dutch award winning, global mobile solution specialist with unique skills in mobile UI, UX and technology. MobGen helps international brands with the development and implementation of an effective mobile strategy. Activities cover B2C, B2B and B2E mobile platforms.
Clients of MobGen include Heineken, Shell International, General Motors/Opel, KIA, The Dutch National Bank, Aegon, ABN AMRO bank and KPMG.
MobGen Spain is situated in the very heart of La Coruña where an energetic and creative team of specialists work together in an informal atmosphere. MobGen also has offices in Singapore and Great Britain.
The Android team is responsible for the development of high quality mobile applications for a broad range of mobile devices. As a senior developer you will be part of a new development unit based in La Coruña, working in close cooperation with MobGen`s IT team and technical project managers based in Amsterdam.
- Work with Creative and Technical teams and external companies on a growing portfolio of mobile products, varying from cross platform mobile applications and mobile media banners;
- Create technical designs and manage timely implementation of device-optimized mobile applications and User Interfaces. Keeping in control of project specifications, company`s design, coding and performance tuning standards;
- Further investigate and development of emerging mobile and mobile web technologies (e.g. mobile web applications);
- Work closely with other development units in the company to share information regarding application subject matter and know-how.
- Possess strong Object-Oriented development experience;
- Solid understanding of the Android SDK;
- Having published some quality applications on the Play Store is a big plus.
- Experience with developing for other mobile operating systems (e.g. iOS or BlackBerry) is a big plus;
- Experience as team leader is a strong advantage;
- Capable of clarifying complex problems and structures to a broad audience;
- Experience in large IT projects, preferably in the mobile area;
- Communicative, accurate and pragmatic;
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- Motivated (hungry to learn), organized and responsible personality (own initiatives are appreciated);
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Good knowledge of English spoken and written.
- Market based salary;
- Start period: as soon as possible;
- Great deal of personal responsibility;
- Working with an experienced top-team;
- Opportunity to become part of a fast growing international mobile specialist working on global application project;
- Work setting is a beautiful location in the center of La Coruña.
Interested to become part of MobGen? Send a short motivation letter with CV in English (including portfolio or links to applications) to: jobs[at]mobgen.com regarding `Android Developers Spain`.
(Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated)