Internship Business Analyst
Junior Business Analyst at MobGen Business Solutions
MobGen Business Solutions
MobGen Business Solutions is a fast growing company delivering business apps for employees in large-scale organizations. Lasting six months, our internships involve you in live projects specifically matched to your interests and abilities
This is not just work experience – this is working for MobGen, in real teams, alongside true professionals. You receive regular and structured performance evaluation from your direct supervisor, and find out what the mobile software industry is really like, from the inside.
You can find more information on: http://www.business.mobgen.com
- Analyze and solve specific business issues;
- Be able to define the scope of technical and UX dimensions of business apps
- Be able to lead projects clearly and result oriented:
- Communicate easily with other teams;
- Be able to involve other departments within the research projects (technical and creative)
- Think actively about uses cases of business apps in different environments such as HR, Finance, logistics, Supply chain, Sales, etc.
- Fulltime availability for a period of at least 6 months;
- Energetic, well organized and responsible;
- Be able to manage knowledge and information;
- Communicative and social
- Be able to work independently as well as a team member;
- As part of your bachelor or master course
- Experienced with systems and software such as Social
- Paid talent program;
- Great deal of personal responsibility;
- Learning from an experienced top-team;
- Opportunity to become part of a fast growing international mobile company
Interested to become part of MobGen Business Solutions? Send a short motivation letter with CV to: email@example.com regarding 'MGBS Jr. Business Analyst Internship"
REMINDER employment agencies, placement agencies, etc.: Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.